What can I do about my almost two inch nipples? I am 27 and female in good shape, with a normal B-size cup. Though my nips sort of fold in in most bras I can never wear anything without a bra. A bit embarrassing at times.

2 inches?! Really?! I've got 1 inch and I thought I was a freak!
My nipples were impossible to hide (no bra needed, I have very small breasts) and turned me into an exhibitionist.

Even 1 inch! That's huge! It's 2,5 cm isn't it? I've got 1,5 cm when soft and nearly 2 cm when hard and I've never seen longer ones! But it's interesting what you write, Barb. I've got miniature breasts like you and tried bras when adolescent (to make believe I had breasts and to hide my nipples at the same time) but it felt wrong and I "came out" when I was 16 and I enjoyed showing, I still do!

there is no need to worry iam a man and i love big nipples and big breast mmmmm

Good for you. You are what you are and being proud of it is great. Besides, guys like seeing nipples, it's just natural so enjoy being you.

There was a waitress in my favorite coffee shop whose nipples would come right out when she served certain guys. We all got a kick out of it and she wasn't ashamed at all. It wasn't because she wanted the guy it was simply her body's reaction and we all had fun with it.

1 Inch, that is so hot, 2 inches would be heaven for me. I would die to see em :)

Not sure why you want to get rid of those beautiful nipples. I search for women with long ones and they are the best. Be proud of them and drive us men wild!

Long nipples= ET phone HOME...ELLIOTT! LOL!

Long nipples look like ET's finger believe me ive seen them i was waiting for the tips to glow! Lol!

Nothing wrong with being "nippled" out. I am a healthy, virile male and I enjoy the femininity of the the opposite sex. IMHO, nothing brings out the best in a woman but her breasts. Breasts signify mother hood and what male would not want a woman that will be able to feed and nurture his seed? Be proud of what you have been blessed with.

2 inches??? i cant imagine that its real. By the way, if i can find a girl with nipples like you, i would like to cover her nips with a special armor and protect them) Thats amazing !!!

Just be thankful for what you've got!!! Down thru generations of time, female breasts have deteriorated genetically from firm, erect breasts and long, erect nipples to saggy breasts and inverted nipples. I wish I could splice your long nipple genes into my wife and daughters. Dr. Shafter

been hunting for a lady with this description my whole life...

not sure that any of these messages is real! 2 inches, that sounds very improbable! becoming an exhibitionst because of ones nipples even more so! I have medium-sized breasts (B cups) with large and long nipples (before pregnancy they were 1 cm long when soft and 1,5 when turned erect, now they are approx. 1,5 when soft but they stay erect most of the time and measure 2 cm on my right breast and even a little bit more on my left. I can tell you that you try to hide them, even though you know they turn some men on. I learned this very early with a boy in school who wanted to see them very badly and have experienced it ever so often since then. The worst are swimming suits which fold them down so that it looks as if you had monstrously large nipples. What's more (this is at least true for mine and for those of my sister) they are less sensitive than normal nipples. So this is certainly nothing you should wish any woman to have!

I agree absolutly. If you have "puffy" areolas or long nipples you don't like to show them. I have both, "puffy" areolas with just an outline of nipples on top when soft, 2'' wide, 1'' high, and long and large nipples when hard, with the areolas completely flat and wrinkled and the nipple exactly as high as the areolas when puffy, 1''. I know that it arouses men, in both states, and especially when turning from one state into the other. I have decided not to let my breasts dictate my way of life so I do topless at the beach but I wear padded bras in order to hide everything in everryday life.