Hello! I have some sleep disorders and my doctor prescribed me Seroquel. Regarding the fact that I have type 2 diabetes, I want to know Seroquel effects in diabetic. I have heard that this drug causes diabetes and that is why I am concerned how it will affect to me. I hope taht you will be able to help me with this.

Hello! I am sure that your doctor knows what is doing, so, you should not be worried. This drug is strong, I admit and it is not recommended to people whom have risk of getting diabetes. But, on the other hand, if you take it exactly as your doctor prescribed it, there will be no negative effects.

I am also a type 2 diabetic and all you have to do is watch your blood sugars. I take 800MG a night and it has not caused me any troubles.

iF u ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THIS POTION, U CAN HAVE IT REMOVED OF UR OWN CONCERN AND TELL UR DOCTOR TO DEGRADE IT. IT'S UR CHOICE.