I need advice. I work as a labor worker and I do labour intensive tasks. For the past month I keep getting severe headace after work. I think this started when I hit my head in a car accident, but I wasn’t hospitalized.

Hey there,
I think you have a brain concussion, a tension headache. You need to see a doctor and doctor will probably get some pict of your head to see if everything is ok.
Regards!

If this is happening only after you do a lot of physical work using arms, my guess is that you either hurt your back in the accident and using arms to perform duties causes slippage and inflammation in back, or you may have a baseline head injury, (where the head is attached to the spine may be a little loose and cause some slippage and inflammation there. Anyways, try doing some yoga after work, maybe some walking, and see if that helps. Open your mouth and see if you see redness in your throat from inflammation. Try placing icepack on head or location of injury in evenings and see if that helps control inflammation