Sounds interesting to me... Now I wonder if they're getting spam e mails about Viagra and Cialis

Sex email sent around office, then world

BERLIN: Two German women complaining on office email about their partners' poor sex drive found the details of their private lives broadcast to thousands after one of them hit the wrong button, Bild newspaper said on Saturday.

"Everyone stares at us now and whispers behind our backs," Anica G, a 21-year-old worker at the Federal Labour Office, told Bild.

The emails between Anica and colleague Christina S, with descriptions on how the women try but fail to arouse their partners, were first sent by accident to other colleagues in their department at the Labour Office.

They were then forwarded to thousands throughout the Labour Office and other government agencies and widely distributed by recipients to people across Germany.

Anica told the daily she and her colleague had not broken any rules because the emails were written on breaks.

the important thing is that they are focusing on improving themselves in some form - and i have nothing but respect for that :)

Awesome reply! Will read again! A++++

21 and sex problems? That's sad.

21 and sex problems? That's sad.
I know. :cry:

21 and sex problems? That's sad.
:1: If a 21 y/o women can't arouse a man, time to switch sides.

21 and sex problems? That's sad.
:1: If a 21 y/o women can't arouse a man, time to switch sides. or maybe go for a team effort! (ps. lmao at tribob's post)

I vote for the team effort, I'm sure that will work