I have a rather difficult question. Me and my gf have been going out for 4 months and we went to a hotel once and tried having sex but we came to no avail. I'm not saying I'm well endowed at 5"-6", but she was crying because we couldn't fit inside of her because she was too fat. She is 390 lbs and I'm 230 lbs She has a nice personality and is very attractive and I hate to see her sad. but I told her that we'll try again later and make it work. Are there any positions I have not tried yet? She said she had sex with an african american guy but he was 4 inches longer than me and I think that might be some of the problem. but can anyone out therehelp me and my gf get together?

positions.com

There are some positions that are easier when one or both partners are large.

Some find that sex will not involve intercourse so much as mutual stroking or rubbing. Some prefer mutual masterbation.

Some try oral sex and find that to be pleasing.

You can find several books on the subject at most major bookstores: Waldenbooks, Borders, D.W. Booksellers, etc.

One book that I'd recommend is "The Guide to Getting It On" from Goofy Foot Press, now in the 5th or 6th edition. But any edition (especially the earlier thinner versions) are very good, written in a frank, humorous style that is guarenteed to raise a smile while educating you on all topics of sex and relating.

Good luck.