Please tell me what positions are safe, so as to not pop out my new hip after total hip replacement surgery. Thank you

try going to positions.com to see the variety.
Ask your doctor, as they are most familiar with what you are able to do, and what has been done to your hip.

Finally, try searching on line for both "Sex for One" by Betty Dotson and "Sexual Positions for the Handicapped" They both should have some good advice.

Good Luck!

Hello there,

Well first of all how long has it been since your hip replacement surgery? There is period of 12 weeks in which you should avoid sex and not just sex but any physical activity which could be dangerous for your new hip. After the period of 12 weeks it is safe to continue with your life as before but of course you need to be careful. Try in the beginning to be on the back but tell to your partner to be careful with your hips. Also, you can check this with your doctor and I am sure that he will provide you with the best possible solution.

I hope this was helpful and good luck with your new hip.