hey um im not sure how to type this but here goes . iv been with my gf a while now and wev had sex a few times but no matter what we do i just cant cum and it upsets her and me she thinks shes doing everything wrong during intercourse at the best of times i cant feel much down there but she makes me wear a condom and i cant feel anything then she keeps saying im stirile and this started about a week ago and she wants to have a baby but doesnt want to wait till i get my results back from the clinic so shes going to lincoln to see some freinds and one of them will be donating sperm to her im not sure whats wrong with me as iv not got my results yet or if she even loves me i need some help and advice bad :-(

First of all, I don't mean to be harsh, but your girlfriend doesn't sound as interested in being with you as she is about having a baby. The fact that she's off to find a sperm donor without even trying to work things out with you first is a little strange. I don't know how old you are, but I'm assuming you're quite young by your question (I may be wrong). If you're planning to have a baby, you should both be ready - don't rush into having children, especially if you aren't ready and especially not just because your girlfriend wants one regardless of whether you do. It's not fair on you or the potential baby. I think you need to consider your relationship with your girlfriend and the fact that she's not even going to wait until you get your results back from the clinic before rushing off to find a sperm donor. I personally would question her reasons for being in a relationship with you. Do you really want to be with someone who has had a baby to another man just because she couldn't wait for your results from the clinic?

I wouldn't rush to the conclusion that you're sterile - sterile men can still ejaculate, their sperm just won't fertilize an egg. I don't think (from reading your question anyway) you have a physical problem - you can obviously achieve an erection because you've had sex with her, so you're not impotent and you've obviously provided a semen sample to the clinic to test your sterility, so you must be able to ejaculate through masturbation. It's possible that you're unable to come during sex with her because you're feeling pressured. A lot of men can experience performance anxiety when pressured during sex. Because of the situation, you may be worrying a lot about the idea of not being able to come and so you are unable to in turn. You also might want to consider whether you actually want to have a child - maybe, if you don't, you are somehow reluctant to come because you don't want her to get pregnant/have a child. Why is she making you wear a condom anyway if she wants to have a baby?

Other possibilities might relate to the type of condom you're using. You should try Durex Fetherlite - they're very thin and give increased sensation, similar to not wearing one.

There could be various possibilities, but if you can achieve erection and have no problem masturbating and ejaculating alone, then I'd be inclined to think the problem relates to your girlfriend specifically and the possible pressure she's putting on you to have children.

Whatever the reason may be, I think you should consider whether you really want to be with someone who is prepared to have a baby with another man without really trying to work your problems out first.

Hope this helps.

she makes me wear condoms because she's scared of catching something. im not sure if she went through with the donor yet cos she hasn't got in touch with me saying if she has or what her day was like. i can masturbation and cum but i cant when i have sex with her the girlfriend i had before her was last year and i was ok then but we dint use any protection and everything turned out fine but this time its like i dont feel anything at all now and again i can feel it but not very often and it was a blood test that my doc took i have to go back on Monday for the sperm test im also going for a STD Monday after noon so itl be intresting to find out atleast half of my results then :S