Hey im 18 and male, And the last few weeks i have been getting, Sharp pains in my belly it last a few seconds, and comes and goes every few minutes, With this i have been getting a few other problems such as flu, headaches and just a acheing body, Does anyone know why and if there is anything i can do to stop this from happening ?

hey man,
a couple questions, have you had a fever with this. on a scale from 1-10 1 being pain free and 10 being unbearable what is your pain like. also where at in your abdomin is your pain located? have you ever had unprotected sex of any kind and have you or do you do any types of drugs.

thanks :-)

The pain varys sometimes it is on the 10 scale unbearable, yeah i have had unprotected sex but only with my girlfriend of a year and she is on the pill. I have done drugs, i used 2 smoke alot of cannabis like everyday, But i cut down, and sometimes i go without it for a month now, I have also taken Acid, only once at a Solfest, now i think off it i have problerm taken alot of the drugs out there apart from The hardcore stuff like crack and coke.
P.S i have appointment with the doctor 2day at 5:10.
Thanks,
Hamster.

Good luck with your doctor apointment let me know what you find out... where at did you say the pain was at? what part of your abdomin

In the middle of my belly. slap bang in the middle like its hitting a bullseye, Sorry for the short and quick replys replying from 6th form. :-S

The 6th form??? what the heck is that ? i wounder if have an ulcer or gallbladder problems? does the pain get worse or better when you eat certian types of food? does the pain shoot anywhere like into your back or up by your chest?

6th form, Its like college, but in school :S Its after school u do a levels ect there,
And no the pain stays in one places, its only been happening the last few weeks, So i don't know if its gets better with eat different food ect, and like i said, its like a very sharp painfull pain its comes every few minutes, and last like a few seconds. This sunday i was almost reduced to tears in bed with my girlfriend, I couldn't sleep, It was horrible.

hmmm well you havent noticed if it gets worse if you eat dairy foods or spicy foods of when you drink pop or coffee. things like that? i would see what the doc has to say just keep me updated it could be alot of things so some test at the dr.'s office are needed to rule things out. if you let me know what your test results are when you get them mabey i could help. if i dont respond right away to your text its probably because im sleeping... i'm not sure where your from but here in the U.S. it's 4 am!! o.O

again good luck at the doctors 8)

Thanks alot mate, Yeah i live in the UK, Its only 10am here, I will surely let u know how it goes.

Talk soon.

Thanks,
Hamster.