for about 2 months i been having very mild to alot of pain (1-10 scale about 5) pain from under my right side bottom rib all way around to front downward to my right hip area and about 6 inch both sides to my right abdomen to right lower back i did have a few muscle spasms at the time for about 2 weeks ,i get mild relief better i lie down at night but now its get worse when walking or bending down or kneeling then lot of pain when get up or when sat for a long time then i get up the pain is bad sometimes for a short while then goes back to mild pain ,sometime when breath heavy i can feel dull pain and when i sneeze i feel it at well (mainly right side under ribs radiating lower back ), i put it down to pulled muscle at first as i had alot of back pain and i felt i had i pulled a muscle after working in garden when i was was lifting heavy water buckets also started the muscle spasms then but after 2 months and seems the pain is getting more aggravated and worse and its there daily now in the area under right ribs to top of hip area and still have back pain as well mainly near my last bottom right rib , but can a pulled muscle last this long and does it go around to right side and front of body or could it be a complete deferent thing altogether i getting worried now as its still here
anyone have any clue what it could be

ty

At this point I would say that it's not a pulled muscle if it hurts this late into having injured it. I think it is pbest to see a doctor at this point. Can you let me know how it goes? I'dl ike to hear how you're doing. Thanks!

i went to doc today and he was not helpful check it ask me few questions like does it hurt when peeing (i said no) they did a urine stick test (whats that for but did not tell me the results of it ) said he cannot tell could be liver kidneys gallstone etc and sent me for a ct scan went to sort that out they wanted $1500 for the scan i got no insurance and cannot afford that so what can i do now i getting nervous now what it could be and cannot get scan only way is e.r but will they see me if i tell them i went to doc and need a ct scan i dont know to do

the only thing a ct will show is inflammation of the area. I would go see a gastro specialist for an ultrasound first which is cheaper and if it's is stones of some sort, they will show up. YOu can have stones but no inflammation so a ct scan could miss that. I have the same problem less frequently and had the ct with no insurance. It is not cheap! Also, if there are no stones to be found the specialist can do what's called a hyatal scan to scheck if your gallbladder is working at all. Sometimes, they just stop working but there is not present infection so it can be missed. Just some friendly advice from a fellow sufferer.