I have sharp pains in my bellie button, it comes and goes, and when it comes it can stay for about 1 day to around a week at sometimes. It feels a little like something is trying to poke out of my belly button, but i dont know what it is. It hurts worse when i stretch it out like bending backwards, it feels better when i curl into a ball. It hurst to stand straight up expecially after im done sitting down or curled into a ball, but once i stand straight up slowling and get thru the pain I can stay standing straight without it pulling or pushing out. I have no clue what it is, ive looked all over the net to find anything about it, but i cant find anything with the exact syptoms. The closest thing I have found is a Imbilacle Hernia, but Im not exactly sure. I have found a few similar symtoms with pregant wemon on some of the other medical sites. But problem with that is im not a girl and im not pregnant. I find sometimes that it hurts moslty when i have gas or need to use the restroom. It always feels a little better after I get done going. I am a 16 year old male. I have had these problems about as long as i remember. I have never gone to a doctor about this becouse i dont know what it is and i dont want to be seem stupid and the doctor not be able to find anything wrong with me. So if you know of anything or any one who has had anything like this plz let me know. Thank You.

i get the exact same pain, and it feels worse wen i use the restroom also, it started a few yrs ago, i jst woke up with it and was unable to stetch out i had to stay curled up in a ball, but eventually it wore off. i went to the doctor and he suspected it was a hernia they sent me to see a surgeon and he jst sed it sounded as though all i had done was pulled something in my stomache. I still get pains there tho so i dont think it is jst a pulled muscle, as it comes and goes too quick. I'd go see a doctor he/she won't think its stupid its better to get it sorted thn put up with the pain, im sure they've heard weirder things.

hope i helped.

i get this, mine is like a prickling sensation in my lower part of my belly it feels as if i need the toilet but i cant get up to go to the toilet because i am in so much pain... its soo painful it is unreal

I get this also. Every once in a while. It is always in the same spot, right behind my belly button and it feels like a sharp pin prick. It goes away and then comes back. I have had it for a while. NO idea what causes it.

i am getting the exact thing right now i was in so much pain trying to sleep last night and went to the doctors today as i thought it might have been ambilical hernia, but the could feel anything any the ultra sounds said everything is normal... if some one finds out wat it is id love to know its driving me insane, taking over my life

I have this too i want to know what it is it sucks so bad. and i dont have insurance so i cant get it fixed...

Okay, at least I know I'm not the only person in the world with this. I get it too. If anyone has any info, please let me know.

I have the exact same thing now and i have been looking on the internet and they said it can be a symptom of appendicitus so definitley go and get it checked out by a doctor

I get the same pains sometimes, I think the first time I experienced it was after running and I had to come to a stop and could barely walk because I was in so much pain. I just got it a few minutes ago and wasn't even doing anything, I just came home from work and I went to pee and the pain increased. These pains started a couple/few years ago, I'm 16.

Hi, lets do a bit order, next one who replay.. let us know age and gender pls...

im a 21yo male, having same problem 1:1...

also, im 186cm tall, and weight isnt stable and around 84-90...(kg scale)
i also work out. but i cant find any relation with it.

ive noticed that pain appears at times that my weight is at the lower limit (around 84kg)
and also, its appearing while i drive and the seatbelt is under my bellybutton

is anyone related to any of my causes?

ive got the same problem ive had for about a week and its got worse im a bit worrid cause if i go to the doctors and hes says see a surgen im gonna be bricking it im 15yo

My sister had the same issue. They couldn't find out what was wrong with her for 3 years. Finally, they ordered a "clean out". They put her on a medicine to get all of the stool out of her stomach. The reason why she had all the stomach pain was because she was overly constipated. The stool was pressing against things in her stomach, which made her stomach hurt. I hope this helped!! :-D

im happy im not the only 1 with this

im 20 and a male

ive had this pain for a couple years now...it comes and goes and when it does come i go insaNE LIKE IM PARALYZED

also when i go to take a leak it gets so crazy i lean against the wall

i found a quick pain reliever tho...if u kindA rub it itll feel a lil better..only when you rub it tho...dont b afraid to apply pressure tho

not too much tho

anyone find anything out please help!!!

My mother is having the same problem. She is having stomach pain in her belly button and it comes and goes,she also says that when she has those pains she can not stand up she has to sit down. I've been searching the web and I've fond some few things but i'm not sure what it means so please reply it is very important to me and her.Thank you!

heyyy im havin the same pains now like its gettin better and then ik its goin 2 get worse again!:(but when i was in bed i would try 2 turn over but i just couldnt it felt like my bellie button was stretching and it hurt!so i would just curl up in a ball and i felt better.but when i went 2 the bathroom it felt werid!