Hey! I have been looking everywhere, and would love a reply please!!! ok so here i go.

I am 14, a male, and have had since about monday night (March 12) a chest pain like thing (not sure) because I have like a hard nipple (some people say puberty, some say lymph node) or however you put it, and its like hard, right on the spot, and then I am coughing alot, been waking up in the middle of the night, first night I woke up with chest pain from laying on my back/left side, and I laid on my right side and no pain, and then when I woke up in the morning, I had sore legs, and then second night, same thing, third night same thing, ect, then about 2 nights, I have woke up coughing like crazy, came down took soem dimetap elixir which helped, then now, I sit, and cough alot, sometimes green stuff, and I have a temperature, but my head doesnt hurt, so if anyone knows what that is, could they please help!!! thanks

Michael