hi! Was wondering if anyone out that knew of excercise that would help for stomach after total hysterctomy. i had mine 2 years ago and i still cant get my stomach flab to go away. any help would be great. :'(

I had endometrial ablasion surgery 2 years ago, and in the past few days I feel as if my abdomin is going to explode with pain, like i'm about to start my period again. is this normal, do you have your period again after awhile or is this unnormal..i don't have insurance any longer with just having a divorce and can't go to the doctor to be evaluated.

I had an endometrial ablation in June 2012. Following that, two periods one in Aug - about a teaspoon of blood, another in Sept - same tsp of blood. Both "periods" with severe cramping for one day. In October 2012, I had cramping on a Friday, severe cramping on Sunday (had to lay down), by Wed I was in the ER with pain at about the 12 mark (1-10 scale).
Turns out my pain was a result of Asherman's syndrome. Where the blood from your cycle is building but can't get out because it is trapped between the uterine wall and scar tissue (result from ablation). Since then, I just had a total hysterectomy to get rid of the uterus. See your doctor and ask about Asherman's.