so im 21 years old (i dont drink or do drugs) and for the last 2 months i have been having a lot of dizziness, tingling in my hands and feet, a sinus headache (no sinus infection though) a lot of pain in my lower back as well as pain in my abdomin. I have been to the doctor several times and he has run countless blood tests. i did have an abdominal ultrasound done and it showed no abnormalities. So far everything has come back normal. He is sending me to a gastrointerologist for the abdominal and back pain, he suspects that it could be something with my gall bladder although the ultrasound showed no signs of stones. the dizziness and the tingling come and go but when they come its bad, this is what worries me the most. ive been checked for diabetes, anemia and just about everything, im worried that it could be something neurological. any advise or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Just a thought: Is there anything that's going on in your life right now that may be causing you a lot of stress. Stress can cause your body to do strange things in response, especially if you don't have a healthy outlet for the stress. What do you think?

no nothing has changed over the last few months. when this all started i thought i was getting the flu, but when i didnt start to feel better after a week thats when i got worried. im a psychology major and i know how stress can effect the body, but im sure this is something physiological and not psychological. thanks for your input tho