I recently experianced a severe migraine....after vomiting, i have found that i was experiancing severe pain, similar to a tingling sensation in both of my breasts and it was radiating down my right arm. Can you maybe explain what is going on? The pain does not necessarily happen only during migraines, it happens anytime i have a gagging feeling or am experiancing nausea or vomiting.

Are you or were you ever bulimic?I was and the same thing happens to me

Did you get any answers? Same thing happens to me after I vomit, only this time (just 15 minutes ago) I also had extreme pain all over my body starting on the shoulders. I am alone, so I was very worried that I was going to pass out. I also have migraine.