my 8 year old son is complaining of stomache pains along with vomiting for a period of 6 hours.he is now bringing up yellow mucus.what can this be?.

What ever happened with your little boy? I came on this site because I am suffering with the same symptoms and was sad to see there was no response. I can't imagine a little one with this! I am 37 and can't take it!

i have also had these symptoms, but preceded and exacerbated by a cough. if anyone has any information to share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi I haven't vomited in 2 years until about a week or two ago.

and i vomited a clear whitish liquid. and it burned somewhat.

i really would like to know if thats normal or not

I don't have any eating disorders or on medication...

Ok, so I'm not the only one that has this problem. I don't know if that's good news or now. What I can say is that this seems to happen (puking yellow mucas) whenever my allergies start acting up and draining into my stomach. All I can suggest to do (this happened about 6 years ago) is to let yourself just puke out the mucas and wait until you think it's all gone. Then start eating something like bread and water and slowly let your stomach get back to normal (about a day or so).

As for the guy with a burning pain and clear mucas, never had that happen. Go see a doc buddy.

Hope that helps you guys.

once every 3 months, at night, for about a year i would have horrible stomach pains that would come with some back pain from not being able to find comfort in any position. the severe pain would last for about 6 hours, and discomfort for 1-3 days after severe pain. going to the hospital didn't help, so i just had to ride it out. the pain was in the upper abdomen, dull, sharp on 1-3 times an hour. i never vomited though. when i went to the doctor they referred me to a stomach specialist who did a series of tests and diagnosed me with H-Pylori Virus. they treated me and things are much better now. with symptoms like that you want to go to your regular doctor. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON AN EMERGENCY ROOM. You will end up spending your money to ride out the pain because by the time they get to you the pain is almost gone and if its not they give you a nasty, white, chalky drink that is suppose to coat the lining of the stomach and numb it but it doesn't stop the pain because the pain isn't in the stomach itself. i think its in the large intestine because i already went to the emergency room 3 times. once i rode it out and the other 2 times the pain didn't go away after the drink.

my daughter is turning three and has vomited on average 10 times a day every single day since she was three months old multiple doctors have said that she will outgrow it but she is not getting better i am so tired of seeing my child suffer please help

I think u guys r vomiting bile, it's clearish yellowish, it aids in digestion. U throw this up when u have an empty stomach and no indigested food left in your stomach

Hey guys i've had loads of symptoms including vomiting yellow/green mucus.
I haven't had time to see a doctor yet but I used

And i've put in all my syptoms and it tells you what is possibly wrong with you.
Obviously you shouldn't rely on this and if something serious comes up you should seek medical advice, but I found it useful.
Mine has come up with acute bronchitus so I'm going to book a doctors appointment now.

This happened to me this morning. For the past few nights I've been having sleep problems and heavy migraine. Started coughing about two days ago with nasty mucus, this morning I woke up just feeling sick and started coughing more heavily. That lead to me throwing up and yellow mucus came out along with a tint of redness in the middle. Which I came to the conclusion of it being blood, not a lot, just a small area each time it came out. This has gotten me very paranoid and I don't know what to do. Haven't been to the doctor yet because I'm waiting for my health insurance to come through, but for the time being, I just want to know if everything is going to be okay. Hope everything is fine with your little one.

It is all diet - we as americans eat too many things that are called food, that are not food, but are chemicals - little kids who eat fast food are susceptible to many ailments - you all are computer users do the research - if we would seek nutritionalist and shop for organic produce and vegetables, if we would choose carrots, celery, spinach beans and brown rice, we would be able to take care of what God has given us. We are too much on the run drinking coffee and other NON-Food items to see. Then as a result we treat our kids the same way. Then when they cannot concentrate, develope allergies, become aggressive, and various symptoms such as diarhea and vomiting begin to show we sit on the internet crying. Take a look at your diet. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies are common in everyone. Especially B12 and iron. Some children are developing acid reflux as a result of high sugar diets and fast food. Our Bodies are dying. Treat yourself better and spend the extra time and money to first correct your dis-ease, and even though you many have some identifiable disease- diet is the only fighting chance to correct - even in the face of disease. Love Peace and blessings to you all as you receive this message.

i had the same thing i threw up white stuff and a little blood..but the weird thing is..i didnt throw up the coffe that i drank like seconds before soo wtf?? is it comming from my stomech or what lol..dur?? :-(

Pertussis aka whooping cough

my 7 year old has been vomitting for the past 3-4 years and has yet to have a diagnosis. But when he vomitted yellow mucus the Drs. said it was bile. He had to have a gastric-jejunal feeding tube due to the fact he could not keep any food down and was losing weight drastically.

Hi I'm Anthony and i'm 11 years old I've been vomiting ever since I was born and I just threw up white stuff that tasted sour and some pieces of something in it and I have stomach pains I'm tacking medication but the stupid doctor I'm seeing is the assistant not the real doctor and he keeps saying its acid reflux but it can't be because I'm eating everything that I can't have and can have but still making me sick. The other problem is that every time I go to my Nonna's house (Italian or Spanish for grand mother) I get sick but every time I stay at home I don't please help me get an answer.