I am 30 years old and most friends of mine, which are close to me, already had their first baby. We talk a lot so now when I want to become pregnant as well, I have them to help me. However, they cannot give me an answer I want to hear. I have heard it is possible to experience implantation backache, not just implantation bleeding. I want to hear if that happened to anyone, or this is not implantation with me.

You are right that implantation bleeding is more common and known as pregnancy symptom. That is vaginal discharge, which usually contains a small amount of pinkish or brownish blood. Only about a third of pregnant women experience implantation bleeding, and it can happen at the time the fertilized egg implants in the uterus. Average is that implantation bleeding occur between 6 to 12 days past ovulation. I have to say that implantation bleeding should not be accompanied with cramping. In addition, backache or increased bleeding should not happen with normal pregnancy. It should only happen a small amount of blood being discharged should be considered as implantation bleeding which is not reason to be concerned. I think it could be lighter menstrual bleeding in your case, which is not something worrying also. However, if there is not enough blood to be concerned as menstrual, you could visit your gynecologist to get answer.

I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET MY PERIOD ON MARCH 6TH SO TODAY IT MAKES 2 DAYS LATE. I AM TAKING A MEDECINE CALLED OVULEX, WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO HELP ME GET PREGO, AND WELL RIGHT NOW I HAVE SLIGHT CRAMPING, A VERY SMALL SPOT OF REALLY REALLY LIGHT PINKISH SPOT AND BACKACHE, ALSO THE BCK OF MY NCK HURTS AND HAVE BEEN VERY SENSITIVE LATELY...COULD THIS BE SYMTOMS OF IMPLANTATION OR AM I JUST LATE BECAUSE I MIGHT BE STRESSED?????/ PLEASE SOME ONE HELP I REALLY HOPE THIS IS IT, I REALLY WANT TO BE A MOMMY!!!

my boyfriend and i had sex on 3/14. I had my period as scheduled about a week later...My stomach and my head have been bothering me but i dont know if I am having migraines which are causing me to be nauscious(but i dont get sick) or if im pregnant. I am not supposed to have another period for another two weeks but i cant wait...my question is; could i be pregnant even if i had my period a week after...please reply soon

All I can say is that I had a SEVERE backache and was convinced it was AF. It wasn't and I am now 7 weeks preggers

I have a bit of a problem. My girlfriend and I had sex on Nov. 25 with no protection (I know, I know...) I didn't ejaculate but I'm fully aware of pre-cum. She usually gets her period around the 4th,5th, or 6th but when Dec. came around she felt a few menstrual symptoms but no bleeding or major cramping. The same week she was supposed to start her period in Dec. she was very stressed because of finals and family problems.
Fast-forward to the week of New year's eve. A few days before new year's eve she was having some cramps but not the regular ones (on the lower abdomen) but on her actual stomach (weird?). New year's eve she told me she spotted for the first time that night around 8pm, for the next four days she spotted every once in a while when she went to the bathroom. These were later accompanied by abdomen cramping around jan. 2 and she said they felt like her usual period cramps, around that same time she tried to bend down to pick something up and she felt a sharp pain in her lower back she tried to pick it up a few times more and same sharp pain. The weird thing is that Jan. 4 was the last day that she spotted, cramped, or felt the sharp pain. Today's the 6th and still no period and everything went away. I've been really stressing about this and all these things I keep reading on the internet are confusing and misleading. Is this implantation bleeding? Stress spotting? Light period? I'd really like to help her through this by being able to give her some advice or information about what's going on.

I appreciate any help!
Thanks

I have a bit of a problem. See, my girlfriend and I had sex on Nov. 25 with no protection (I know I know...) I didn't ejaculate or anything but I'm fully aware of pre-cum. She always gets her period on the 5,6, or 7th like clockwork, but when Dec. 5th came, she felt a few menstrual symptoms but no blood or major cramps. The week before December started and the first week of December she was really stressed because of college finals and family difficulties, and the fact that she missed her period didn't help much.
Fast-forward to the week of New year's eve; on the days leading up to new year's eve (2 days before to be exact) she got some cramps on her stomach and she said that's not where she usually gets them when her period is coming around and they were very short cramps. New year's day she spotted when she went to the bathroom around 8pm. For the next four days she spotted (she said it's brownish) every once in a while and she had cramps in her normal menstrual area and when she tried to bend down to pick stuff up she would have a sharp pain in her lower back. The thing is that Jan. 4th was the last day she spotted or felt any of those symptoms. On Jan. 4th she also went to the doctor and told her about all the stuff that was going on but felt too embarrassed to tell the doc. about the sex portion of things because her older sister and mom were in the room. The doctor told her that she needs to relax and that she doesn't have enough body fat and her body can't produce enough hormones to get her period. I've been trying to, sort of, educate myself in this subject so that I can help her through it and possibly give her some advice about what's going on. The thing is that I've read that it could mean that she's pregnant and in other websites I've read that it means that she's not pregnant. So is it implantation bleeding? just stress? change in menstrual cycle?

Any information will help me a bunch. I bought her a home pregnancy test and she's going to use it this friday (Jan. 8)
Thanks a bunch!