I am not use to question expert's opinions but this time I must. I have problems with my stomach. I feel pain almost every day. Sometimes they are so hard that I have to stop the car or to recline on something. Those attacks are regular and happen two or three times a week. Doctor thinks that it is due to gallstones and he is suggesting surgery. But I don't like surgeries and I want to find a way to avoid it. Should I have second opinion?

Well I don't have enough information to tell you should you have second opinion. The only reason you have to ask for second opinion is that you don't like surgeries. Lot of us doesn't like it but sometimes they are necessary. But if you doubt in your doctors professional knowledge then you should go to someone else. Or simply tell your doctor that you do not want surgery and he will present you alternative options because he knows your condition the best.