Hello everyone,

I recently went to see my doctor and he said that he had some good news for me regarding my condition. I have an irregular heartbeat and he said that they have just received a few new devices which are great for monitoring my condition. He said that the only negative thing about these devices is that they cost a lot, really a lot and that I need to think about it and then let him know if I'm up for it. He showed me the device, it's called Reveal LINQ cardiac monitor, it is so small, but he didn't tell me the exact price. 

Does anyone know the price of it, is it really that expensive?

Hey Alan,

It definitely costs a lot in my opinion but it might be worth it since it's an innovative design, it is very accurate and it is so small that nobody can actually notice that you are carrying it.

I've heard that the price goes around 6000 dollars. It can store information about your heartbeat up to three years time and then you can throw it away. I can't tell you if it's too expensive or not because the opinions will vary depending on the people's income and their conditions. But for me, and I don't have too much money, I'd say it is expensive, although not too expensive.

Hey guys,

Where did you get the information about the price, Stradivarius? It doesn't matter actually now that I know it, but I was searching around for the price and couldn't find it out, the doctors wouldn't tell me and I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet.

My sister could use this device but I honestly think that it is way too expensive. I don't know if this is because of my salary but 6000 dollars for a device that works only for three years is just too much for me. But when it comes to his efficiency, I've read that it is very good.

Hey there.

I did some research about reveal LINQ cardiac monitor a few years ago when I heard about it for the first time in some health TV show. I was really curios about what is it and how much does it cost.

So, I found out what is used for. But when I saw the price of it I felt really bad lol. In my opinion – yes, it is very expensive.

I am not saying that this monitor can’t help you but I still do believe that there are much better and cheaper options that work.

My opinion :)

Hello everyone. I really have to disagree with some members here. Maybe reveal LINQ cardiac monitor is expensive but I believe that nothing is too expensive when it comes to your health, especially to your heart's health.

I would pay whole fortune just to be sure that doctors will find some abnormalities or health issues. I don’t care is this reveal LINQ cardiac monitor or something else. Health is the most important and sometimes you need to pay a bit more just to be safe.

In my opinion – nothing can be too much expensive. I would pay for it -  for sure. 

Good luck.

Good day everyone.

I don’t know what the price is but my cousin (who never wanted to tell me anything) told me that this device is pretty much expensive and that there are only a few people who can afford it. I believe that it is expensive (as I can see from your posts) but I was wondering what is going to happen to those people who need to use it? What is going to happen if they don’t have any substitute that is proper for their health condition? I suppose that there is some good substitute that is much cheaper..?

Good luck. 

Hello everyone. I have experience with it. Like many of you in here, I have irregular heartbeats as well. So when my doctor recommended me reveal LINQ cardiac monitor, I was like – OK, I need to do some test just to be sure that this is nothing that seriously. So I did it. And after I did it, I was happy because my condition is pretty much OK. But when he told me the price I could faint at very moment. I needed to pay 5.700 dollars for this test. So in my opinion it is more than expensive…And I really don’t know is it worth of paying.

Like all medical devices the price is highly inflated. If it costs 6000, it should probably cost 1000, and "only" give the company a 200 % profit margin. It's disgusting that we've all gotten used to the rampant and gross profiteering in medical technology, when we would not accept these ridiculous mark ups from anywhere else.