There is something wrong with my blood. It is full of blood cloths. Doctors haven't still found out what is happening and why is that. They gave me lovenox injection 40 mg once a day as a therapy. Problem is that I have done home test for pregnancy and it is positive. Should I take lovenox while pregnant?

I have been on lovenox during pregnancy and everything passed fine. I had no troubles. The safety and effectiveness of this medication has not been researched enough for pregnant women. This is new development of your situation because there is risk of bleeding while taking lovenox. The best way is to tell your doctor what is going on before your next shot.

Furthermore- my wife was actually prescribed Lovenox to help her get and stay pregnant because of the thought that it would increase blood flow and make it more likely to have a successful pregnancy.

Of course your condition sounds unusual and is, again of course, specific to you; so you should really be talking to your doctor and/or ob/gyn, right? And not posting questions about your health to internet forums and hoping that we will all have anything like a professional opinion.