Laorazepam was good medicine for me during last time. I felt better, without any side effects. There were not even drowsiness and weakness with me. I would continue taking this drug without any question, but I want baby. Now I wonder if I should stop taking Lorezepam or it doesn’t affect on my baby.

Safety of use of Lorezepam in pregnancy has not been established. Therefore, it’s not quite recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation. There were some studies that suggested an increased risk of congenital malformations. That is resulted of benzodiazepines, chlorodiazepoxide and diazepam and meprobamate that had influence to baby. Especially it is dangerous during the first trimester of pregnancy. Since Lorezepam is also benzodiazepine derivative, its administration is rarely justified in the woman of childbearing potential. In women blood levels abtained from umbilical cord blood indicate placental transfer of Lorezepam and Lorezepam glucuronide. It’s fact that Lorezepam injection should not be used during pregnancy. You should contact your physician regarding discontinuation of the drug if you want to become, or you suspect you might be pregnant. This was very good question and the best way to avoid unwanted consequences.