what are the side effects of hydroxicut if taking a mood stabilser licap 300 mg three capsules every day. this medicine has to be taken for quite some years.so, can hydroxicut be taken while gyming

Hey shikha hzdroxycut has many side effects. But we are all different so some of us suffer more some less. Few of my friends were using hydroxycut and all of them had different problems with hydroxycut. When they were discussing it they concluded that this are common side effects of hydroxycut:  getting warmer, extreme anxiety, heart racing, dry throat, hot burning throat and hot body.

One of them started to sweat but extreme sweating was is question. Even his girlfriend left him because of this. She said that she would rather have overweight bear than sweaty pig. I think this is enough reasons to avoid hydroxycut.

There are healthier ways to lose weight and you don’t need to buy anything. Adjust your nutrition and avoid eating late and junk food. If you can get involved in some kind of physical activity it would be better than to keep looking for some unhealthy diet pills.  

I've read this supplement can be dangerous. I would recommend other options, one being major lifestyle changes. There are NO SHORTCUTS to long-term health.