My wife and I have difficulties with conceiving. Our doctors recommended us in vitro fertilization and we are considering this option. I don’t know anything about this procedure. I was hoping to find out something more about the side effects of ivf. Can anyone help? I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. My wife and I have similar problem and we also consider this method of conceiving. Egg cells are fertilized by a sperm outside the womb or in vitro. Woman is under hormonal therapy and eggs are being removed. They are fertilized in liquid medium. One of the most common complications is multiple births. Somehow, I still don’t believe in this modern technique. However, we will discuss more about this with the professionals. If you find out something new, share with us. Good luck!