So me and my soon to be husband are trying have a family. Though its Been going on seems like 4 months. But this month may be the one what are the chance of me geting pregnant if he came is me twice. I got told my a nusre my most day for ovlationing would be the 21 of January. Though we didn't do it tell like 8 tell 9 or 10 when we were done but he came in new twice and diffrent times. But was it to late at night um what's the chance I might be and if not who nows the best way please email me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use

Please were in real needs

Hi there, chances of getting pregnant are higher in the days of ovulation. The best way to increase the  chances of getting pregnant is to start charting your cycle for at least 4-5 months, because due to length of the cycle ovulation may change. Once you get to know exact ovulation dates try to actively conceive. wish you good luck.

Hey there! 4 months is a very short period of time, a normal couple takes almost a year. If you're not ovulating regularly, then instead of wasting time and strength on conceiving naturally, visit some fertility clinic and opt for IVF. In vitro fertilization is the most common way of conceiving nowadays, so you don't have to worry about it, Good luck! Much Love!