is there a good effect in masturbating?

Have you experienced any good effects of masturbating? From my experience, I would say that masturbating is all about good effects! First of all, I get rid of that sexual tension and boost serotonin levels in the brain, that neurotransmitter that makes us feel good and happy. Whenever, I am really tensed masturbating comes as a treatment but I also do it just for the fun of it. Have you had any negative effects while masturbating? I have heard that some guys who do it excessively, experience problems with erections and premature ejaculations, but that is really rare. Also some guys who use pumps of other strange devices experience similar problems as well as bruising but it has never happened to me. So, as far as I am concerned there are no side effects of masturbation

Hey guys. I am also interested in this topic. When masturbation is done properly, it can only bring good sides but remember that there are also masturbation side effects if you overdo it. Recommended amount of masturbating is two to three times a week and anymore will harm your concentration and amount of energy in your body. Also, it would cause your semen to lose on thickness. Masturbation done properly causes release of stress and can bring positive mood and relieve from tension. But when you overdo it, it can only become a bad habit and tough to handle with.

i Just Masterbate to realease strees from life, and i do it almost every week the only thing that's not good is the piss i have to take afterwords :-D

Masturbation is a nessecary evil ..... sexual pleasure is common during teenage , and in very rare cases , it may arise from childhood.A normal frequency of mastubation would be : 2-3 times a week. If practised exessively (2-4 times a day)you will experience hairfall. Those guyz who wanna b tall .. dont masturbate.....
I'm a basketball player and only 5'4"... This is my tragedy... I just hope that all teens are aware about this.... A lil bit of self control 2day a healthy sexual life 2moro..... beware !!! just keep it under control ... i wont say dont do it at all..... pls , take this seriously !!!
other effects- eye irritation ,lack of concentration, mood swings, guilty feelings, damn tired u cant bear it at 1st (but u'll get used 2 it). Even ur future will b at stake !!!
just keep it under control ... i wont say dont do it at all

Masturbation is a blessing in disguise. much as some health practitioners advocate for it to stop premature ejaculation, it in real sense some time accelerates premature ejaculation.

masturbation is very evil indeed. Thank god i don't do it now. I began masturbating since 13, now i am 16. I had stopped masturbating in age of 15. Only one year of masturbating has caused lots of distress. It causes urination problems, hair falling quickly, pauses the growth, eye problems and also i have heard that people who are masturbating usually will have less chance of getting kids. Masturbation is very related to the sex movies. If a person watches those movies he cant control his erection. Its very very dangerous practice. Try not to do it even once in your life, it is an advice from a person who had faced the difficulty of it. If your penis get erected or your mind is telling you to masturbate, just control it. Think of something else. Be ware of MasturbationQuote:

You are seriously turned around on the subject. Masturbation is perfectly natural and most certainly NOT "evil". It does not cause any adverse effects, the notion that it does is only a wive's tale. By denying yourself, you are only missing out on one of life's great pleasures, and ultimately harming yourself, because of the inherit stress that comes with denying your sexual urges. There is NO evidence whatsoever that masturbation causes poor eyesight, diminished sperm count, mood swings, etc... how do I know? MEDICAL FACT, and many years of personal experience!

A few people here have said use it in moderation - thats how it should be done - if at all.

When you masturbate you expel your life force and nervous energy. This also causes your testosterone production to slow. You will have less success with ladies because your testosterone is low and you will look pasty and of average health instead of vibrant and strikingly healthy. You will also be physically weaker and boring.

Go a week without it and see how much better you feel and how much energy you have. Maybe you will be motivated to have real sex instead of living in your imagination.

Just stop altogether , or at most twice a week. If you stop for a while your body will just let it out in your sleep when it needs to.

wait if its going to happen anyway wouldnt you rather be awake (IE masturbation) than just having it go in your sleep?

I think masturbating alot can lead to premature ejaculation in intercourse sometimes. Varies from person to person.
But most of the time it doesn't have any side effects!

Don't you guys think masturbating will change the shape of the penis shaft? I don't know whom to ask about this, but I'd really like to know the best way to masturbate without damaging the shape. anyone ?

Guest wrote:

Masturbation is just one of the devils temptations. If you are one of those Christians, like me, and if you are masturbating to porn or the thought of another person.... You will be going straight to hell!!! I'm not saying I haven't done it before, but I never realized how all your doing is giving into the devil. And when people say that is it natural, youre wrong. Do this, next time you visit your grandma, pull out your penis and start whacking off. I imagine she will agree with you that it is completely normal. So when you do that, I wanna hear back from you and she if she thinks it's natural. Or maybe do it in church, right in front of your pastor or priest. So if you are one of those Christians who is whacking off, I suggest you get to confession, or you will be going straight to hell!!!

Je suis napoleon!

You also shouldn't pee in front of your grandmother, does that mean you shouldn't pee at all?

If you're out to justify avoiding masturbation just to conform to some crazy beliefs then you don't need to make up other reasons, it sounds crazy either way.

Hi
My concern is the fact that medical say masturbation if okay. I have been masturbating since i was 10yrs almost daily. Now i am 26 yrs old. When i started masturbating, it took me almost 2 hours to ejacluate,but as i got more into the practise, it gradually reduced to less than 2 minutes. I was a virgin, so i didnt realise the underlying effect.

I recently got involved with a girlfriend for the first time, and it has been hell for me ..anytime i try to make have sex with heer, i come immediately i get in. Masturbation for all these years has made my penis so sensitive, and this has messed up my life for ever.
I feel doctors should have a better look at the issue, and do more research about it, because if its not taken seriously, more people will end up being frustrated, and more will be suicidal, me being among them, if i dont get a remedy for it.
Thanks for giving me a chance to express my agony.

Ben

i am 10 and i masturbate and now my penis has cuts on it and it hurts just to where boxers!so masturbation is evil!

You are seriously turned around on the subject. Masturbation is perfectly natural and most certainly NOT "evil". It does not cause any adverse effects, the notion that it does is only a wive's tale. By denying yourself, you are only missing out on one of life's great pleasures, and ultimately harming yourself, because of the inherit stress that comes with denying your sexual urges. There is NO evidence whatsoever that masturbation causes poor eyesight, diminished sperm count, mood swings, etc... how do I know? MEDICAL FACT, and many years of personal experience! XD