Anyone there to tell me some reflexology massage info? I suffer from migraines for years now and somehow I manage to control it with pain killers but I recently have heard that maybe reflexology massage could help me with this. I am not sure how reflexology massage could help me dealing with this but I have heard some good stories about this so do you think I should try with it?

Sure you should try it for it is proven that reflexology massage helps in migraines as well as in some other conditions such as back pain, arthritis, insomnia, digestive problems and stress also. Reflexology massage is often used in sports injuries so the sports man knows it well how it could be of help. Anyway it could really be of help in migraines condition though it won't make them go away but could significantly reduce the symptoms. Reflexology massage is about pressuring the specific points on your feet or hands and according to this type of massage every point on your foot is somehow connected to the proper organ so by having massaging it the symptoms may be really reduced. I truly recommend you start with reflexology massage for I bet it is helping me with my back pains for years now.