Hi, guys. I have heard many positive things about reflexology and its help in maintaining health. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me whether breathing exercises could improve the results of this technique. What can you tell me about it? I would appreciate all your replies. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. You have asked an interesting question. Reflexology is an interesting technique for relieving from stress and anxiety. And you are right. You will really enhance the effects if you combine it with breathing exercises. I recommend ones with deep breathing. You can find a reflexologist for more details. If you find out something interesting, please let me know. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello, folks. I think that is a great idea. Reflexology is great for stress relief. You can also combine it with breathing exercises. In that way, you can achieve something like self therapy. However, if you plan to do this, consult someone. You should find an expert. If you can’t, then find someone who has already tried it. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, guys. I think that you can really do something with this. You can press some points on your hand. Combining it with deep breathing exercises is a great idea. You can really be relieved from stress and anxiety. I agree that you should first consult an expert. Let him first introduce you to some basics. I hope you’ll manage. Good luck with reflexology! Bye!