I have decided to start with some reflexology sessions for that is what my colleague is attempting frequently and she swears she is more relaxed than ever and even I have noticed that she is not that stressed anymore while on job. She claims she owes to the reflexology and I am curious now how reflexology work and how it is done. Thanks!

Reflexology is about pressing your hands or feet and stretching them also by touching the specific spots and by doing so it affects central nervous system by sending the signals through the peripheral nervous system first. And it is believed this sense is further spreading to all the internal organs filling them with oxygen so you could benefit even physically from reflexology. So basically reflexology is about massaging your feet or hands but also some other reflexology techniques are applied on ear areas and it has a lot to do with acupunctural points for in reflexology sessions actually your acupunctural spots are being affected by massage.