Hi, I am 47 years old male and I am very interested to know more about reflexology. This technique helped a lot to my brother who had problems with eczema and insomnia so I became very interested about it. I would be very grateful if someone may suggest me which book about reflexology is really quality and good.

Hi, I was looking for good quality books for some time too. I may advice you several books which are really good and they are not expensive. First one is "The Everything Reflexology Book" by Valerie Voner. It is great book which will guide you trough complete process of reflexology and gives you all important facts you need to know.
The other book is "Better health with foot reflexology" by Dwight Byers. It is very good book with presentation of all zones and their connections to the organs. I hope I helped you.