I have heard about feet reflexology and now I have this friend that goes frequently to some reflexology sessions applied on her hands. I wonder if hands reflexology really exists or this is something else about. And if there is hands reflexology I am curious how it is performed and does it provides just the same effects like feet reflexology. Thanks!

The effects are just the same in both feet and hands reflexology except this is about massaging your hands. I personally prefer feet reflexology for it somehow makes me more relaxed but I know people going on to the reflexology hands sessions frequently and feeling just fine and perfectly relaxed. So the base is the same in both feet and hands reflexology –the reflexology therapist makes pressure on your hands area stretching them and affecting the specific hands spots –I think those are acupunctural spots in fact-and that is how it affects your brain nerves and cells making you relaxed. Usually reflexology sessions takes about 30 minutes up to an hour and it should provide you prolonged sense of relaxation.