Hi, guys. I have heard about reflexology as an alternative method in medicine. Some people say that it really helped them. I would like to know if this discipline can help in weight loss. I have some problem with this, so I will need help. It would be great if someone could give me an answer.

Hi, there. I have heard about reflexology. It is an interesting discipline. It uses squeezing, massaging and pushing parts of feet to make benefit on entire health. Sometimes it is done on other parts like hands and ears. No one knows for sure how reflexology works. Some experts claim that certain points of the foot correspond to certain points in the body. You should consult an expert about your problem. I am sure he will fill you in with details. Bye!

Hello. Many people claim that prehistoric people did not have disease which we have because they did not wear shoes. They walked with their bare feet on the ground and stimulated them in this way. This affected various points in the body. When we talk about weight loss, there are two important things. The first one is to stimulate endocrine glands. Secretion of hormones will be then balanced and in that way you will have a proper appetite. Another thing is toning of entire digestive system. In this way, you will gain maximum benefits from food you eat. Good luck!

Hi, guys. I think that it is an interesting idea. Stimulating digestive and endocrine system are a must. However, I would suggest something else. You should take reflexology workouts for stress and anxiety. It has an excellent complimentary effect. It will balance your nervous system. It will control your eating habits and appetite. I hope it will help you. Bye!