Hi. I am a guy 32 years old and I am interested in reflexology. I know that it is a technique that is used to remove pain or to relax some part of the body, massaging the some other points on your body. Well what I am interested now is knowing which are these spots. Thanks in advance.

It is a same thing like acupuncture. Alleged theory is that there is life energy that flows through the body, and when then get obstructed, an illness results. The pressure points are located at hands, feet, head, but there are some other, too. I don't put much hope in reflexology, because I think it does nothing. But who wants to do it – I say: do it.

I am a reflexologist and yes it does work to help stimulate or relaxthe body's organs. Reflexology is based on the belief that the body is made up of meridians and the energy blockages that fall along these meridians take a role in blocking the flow of energy to particular organs. It is hard to explain to you how to relax or remove pain, as I have no idea where you have the pain. A good place to start is to read up on reflexology on the internet or in books from the library. A practitioner is well educated in the reflexology framework and what areas to work. Reflexology is a therapy that works on the body as a whole and can stimulate the body to heal itself. Thus giving the patient ownership of their body' ability to heal using reflexology as the key to unlock the door!!