I got interested in reflexology with help from my friends. I took several sessions and I am very amazed by the positive effects of it. My headaches subdued, and I feel as if my stress was just lifted from my mind, as if it never was there in a first place. Anyway, I am trying somehow to convince my boyfriend to try reflexology. Since he is very stubborn in denying things he does not understand, I will have to teach him. However, I need to learn first, right. I heard about reflexology gloves. How can they help me?

Reflexology gloves are one of the basic instruments for learning about reflexology points. It is a standard glove with drawn positions of points where massage and pressure have to be applied. Of course, you can also get a reflexology sock that is the same thin as glove, only it is for foot, naturally. With reflexology gloves and socks, you can start learning basics of this technique. I hope you will succeed in your mission.