Hi! Doctor prescribed me Singular allergy medicine. I have asthma caused by allergy. I want to know proper use this medicine. Doctor told me something about that, but I don’t remember.

Hi! I also use this drug. Singular is used to prevent asthma attacks. It is not used to relieve an attack that has already started. For relief of an asthma attack that has already started, you should use another medicine. If you do not have another medicine to use for an attack or if you have any questions about this, check with your doctor. If you use oral granule form of this medicine you can take on a full or empty stomach. Packet of oral granules may either be swallowed whole or mixed with a spoonful of soft food such as applesauce, carrots, rice or ice cream. I hope that you are satisfied with information.

phylys wrote:

Hi! Doctor prescribed me Singular allergy medicne. I have noticed that I get severe heartburn, is this to be expected or should I talk to doctor about it?

YES IT IS TRUE. I ALSO HAVE REAL BAD TEMPER AFTER 2 YRS. OF USING THATS WHEN I STOPPED. I ALSO EXPERIENCED SEVERE AND AWFUL BOWELS AND BAD HEADACHES.I HOPE I DONT HAVE TO START USING AGAIN ANYTIME SOON.

I HAVE BEEN TAKING SINGULAR FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS AND GET ALONG GOOD ON IT. I THINK I HAVE LOST MOST OF MY SENSE OF SMELL. IS THIS FROM THE MEDICATION"?

What is the best time to take this medicine ? %-)