I am 24, female. I really do not know where to post this, but this seems like an allergy to me. I do not know if I am allergic to anything (at least I wasn’t till now, so how could I be now???) and I do not have asthma. For the past 2 weeks I am wheezing and I have difficulty breathing, sometimes I even feel numbness in my hands. Has anybody a suggestion what this might be???
I appreciate every respond!

Hey,
I must tell you something that might come as surprise. If you weren’t allergic before or you didn’t have asthma before, that doesn’t mean you will not get it or you won’t get allergic to some specific food.
Your symptoms sound like an allergy. Best is to control your nutrition and be careful what you are eating… food allergy test are made at doctor’s, so is test for asthma. But test for food allergy usually take a wile before anything is estimated… however, you might be lucky and doctors might soon discover what allergy you have.
Good luck!

I AM A DR AT BAYFRONT IN ST.PETE FL I WILL ALWAYS SAY TO SEE A DR WHEN YOU CAN,
THIS SOUNDS LIKE TO ME THAT YOU MIGHT STILL HAVE ASTHMA OR MAYBE YOU ARE HAVING AN PANIC ATTACK
IF YOU GASP FOR AIR YOU WILL GET LESS O2 IN YOUR BODY SO GET A PEPPER BAG BLOW IN AND OUT IF YOU
WANT TO CONTACT ME

good evening. i also experience difficulty in breathing and numbness in my hands and feet. i don't know where i got this. the first time it happened to me, i was 16 years old. i can't remember what i had eaten at that time because it happened very suddenly. after the first "attack" i am experiencing it almost everyday. i went to a doctor, who told me i was just stressed. he prescribed me the medicine betaloc. i took it for some days but i can't remember if it helped. after a year, the "attack" happened less frequently, maybe once a month. after another year, it occurred about once or twice a year. but now, i'm 23, it happens again frequently, maybe three to five times a month.

Guest wrote:

WANT TO CONTACT ME

Agrees with the Doctor.. (or not) When you are not sure what might be causing breathing difficulty, always seek medical assistance. Even if it is just for a check up. It is usually one of 2 things. However, Anxiety is more of the culprate when it comes to numbness in hands, and tingling. This shouldn't be over looked either. As long as your nails are not turning purple or blue, and you can look in the mirror and see no signs of distress. It is usually best to take short deep breaths and exhale. And then go see your Doctor. Or even go to the Emergency room.