Hello all,

I have been a silent reader of this forum for quite a while now.  Really appreciate all the replies and helpful advise offered by others.  Today though, I have come with a problem of my own that has been bothering me for a long time.

I had Flu (flu-like) symptoms 1 1/2 months ago: fever (upto 102C), cold/cough, fatigue and head-ache.  The flu went away in 6 days but a day or two after that, I have constant slight fever that comes late-afternoon and goes away at night between 11PM-1AM.

The temperature always stays between 98.8 and 99.2.  I know its not a lot but I an generally feeling weak most of the time - it gets worse in the evening.  During the day time, I am fine.  My appetite has not changed, I eat well.

I have tested for TB, some blood reports and everything came back normal.  My lymphocites were 46 though, the only abnormality in my blood test.  The doctor chose to ignore it though.  I have been to 10 doctors now but nobody has a solution. 

Has anybody been though this?

I would also like to add that when fever does come, it stays from 10 mins - 2 hours and goes away.  Its always below 99.2

It could be from the flu shot if you had one.