3rd post. 18 year old with one abnormally swollen lymphnode on the right of my neck. Fever for 6 days. Not the flu or mono. Terrible night sweats and chills following with the fever. Just recently my fever has been going away during the day but coming back in the evening or night. I've never been sick for this long before. I'm really worried and my parents won't let me go to the doctor again. Someone please share some advice or experience stories! I'm scared it might be lymphoma

You are saying you have night sweats? I have them too but i don't have a lymphoma.

• Tell me, do you experience any itchiness on your chest or no?
  • Why wont your parents let you see the doctor again?
  • Does the lymph node hurt when you touch it?

Based on how you described it i would say it is just an infection. Your body is just reacting to an infection and your lymph nodes reacted.

I have enlarged lymphnodes in my neck, under the jaw, between my legs and i went to numerous exams, blood tests, ultra sounds. Doctors said my lymph nodes were enlarged due to some infection i had before and they just stayed that way.

No itching or anything. My parents just think I'm being a hyprochondriac and don't want to pay 30 dollars again I guess. My fever is going way but it keeps coming back and I just don't feel right. I'm getting zero sleep.

Same happen to me i went to the doctores and they gave me a prescription called "the z pack" and in one week the swelling and fever should go down

it might be an initial stage of tuberculosis which is extra pulmonary