Slight Throat Infection for 2 months!? I think its a throat infection, and thats what my mediocre doctor told me. (known to misdiagnose) I spit out a bit of gunk ALOT , and its just irritating, it doesn't really hurt when i swallow much, and i dont have fevers, but i do feel dizzy ALL the time and i feel nauseous and my stomach tenses up randomly. I thought i was pregnant! i was so excited and i had a negative result. In my country they dont do cultures, they dont make sure they have the right diagnosis, they just want your money. Im just scared that i have this for so long and it hasnt come off yet! Ive ben on anti biotics and it just doesnt kill the thing. Ive had this maybe 3 times in the past year but it always goes away. P.S I breast feed.

Hi, well if you think that its infection the antibiotics should have helped you. So if you were taking your antibiotics that means you have no infection. I would not recommend any medications because you are breast feeding, i dont know much about that but i can tell you a natural remedy that will help your throat. Basically its this plant called Sage ( Salvia Officinalis) that is really helpful when it comes to mouth and throat disinfection. You can get it in dry form and make tea out of it or you can get it in natural form and chew on its leaves. I do it daily. You chew the leaf and keep the juice in your mouth and you slowly let it down your throat. It helps clear any infections or conditions concerning your throat and mouth. 

fre, It does not sound like you have a throat infection. Every day we tell people to be warned against these false diagnosis because all of that medication you would take for the misdiagnosis, could leave you feeling sick and all that. What you have sounds a little like nasal drip though and drinking a lot of water should thin the mucus and help flash it out.