I want now what conditions can cause fever? My friend just got it from unexplained reason, one second she was well and another her body temperature was 39, and I know it is not cold.

Well cold or flu are most common causes but if you are sure that is not a reason there is a list of possibilities: gastroenteritis, hepatitis, sinusitis, urinary tract infection, measles, TB, drug reactions… and some even more serious like meningitis. If she has a fever from unexplained reason she should go to doctor at once, please tell her not to wait too long.

I had a fever for almost 3 weeks straight. And it hit me suddenly. I was fine one minute and the next I was shivering and curled up in a ball. After many blood tests and exams it turns out I had Mono-CMV and 5ths disease (Parvo) and it decided to all attack me at once.