My age is 26 years (Male)

Exactly 27 days before i had fever between 99-100 for 8-10 days (it never crossed 100 mark) along with fever there was sever head ache, breathing problem, runny/spoungy nose, fatigue and dry coughing.

And now even after 26 days, i still have constant sore/painfull throat, fatigue and i also developed some neck/back pain and occasional red and pricking bumps on back side of head under hair and on stomach. Since 10 days i have loose motion/loose stool also.

So i m scared to death.

Please tell me dat is it HIV infection????? (But let me tell u dat till now i m not involved in any kind of sexual act not even kissing)

Or is dat some thing else???? I went to ENT specialist and he said it may be some Upper respiratory infection, so he prescribed some antibiotics and vitamin/mineral tablets. but nothing is working.

So please pleasse pleasssssssseeeeeee..... guide me about this.

alright,

First, you should go to a primary care physician--they'll look you over. What you can do for yourself is easy; drink plenty of fluids (especially with loose stools), eat lots of bread, rice, and bannanas, try some over the counter pain medication for your headache (take with food), and apply heat/ice (which ever feels better) to your back. GO TO YOUR PRIMARY CARE PHYSICAN. It's very important.

Good luck,

Kiara

hello. i am 25 years old and i am experiencing similar symptoms of prolonged soar throat and loose motions. this has been going on for weeks now and i am scared to death too. please let me know what did you find out from the doctors????

Hello

Im a 25 year old female and experiencing the exact thing. Sometimes I wake up with a bad sore throat, my voice going away, feeling cool in my neck area, occasional loose stools, tiredness and fatigue.... I have been checked for thyroid which is working perfectly well however, years ago I was dianosed with thyroid nodules but doctor states shouldnt be causing the problem with my constant irritation. At this time Im waiting to see a specialyst to look further into the problem.

I hope some of this information is of some use.

Thank You

Hi

I am a 23 year old male also experiencing similar symptoms. Has anyone got any answers yet? Please reply when you can and fill us in. My doctor just told me to take some Advil until it goes away.

Also... I've noticed that certain parts on my face where I used to shave is now bald and very smooth.

26 yo female - persistent sore throat (on and off for ~7-8wks) and occasional loose stools. Havent had a fever in years, no bumps or swollen glands or anything but really really scared. Can it be an STD? Anyone figured out what the problem is? Please help!! Went to the doc, nothing yet. havent tested for hiv though.. should I?

Could be Meningitis...

Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meningitis

All the best!