i have a cluster of small blisters on my lower stomach and just above my privates. they don't hurt unless you try to squeeze them and blood comes out. i am a 20 year old male and really worried about this . please can anybody help me?

I am a 39 yr old women and I also have blisters on my abdomin, they are filled with blood. the are small but worries me because I have no clue what thry are.can anyone help??

Well,
Cluster of small blister as usually caused by some sort of rash on your skin. I know that this can really happen to anybody and that this is not a rare thing. The blisters might be caused by some sort of allergic reaction. Do you know if you have any allergic reaction? You have to understand that popping then is not a good idea, because this can only prolong the blisters on your skin. My advice is to find some sort of topical cream that will lower the inflammation of the skin on your belly button. I hope that you will be able to get rid of the pimples on your belly button.

Good luck,
Karel