So I recently noticed that I had dry looking skin on the palm of my hand and it was itchy, since I was analizing my hand I saw that I also had the dry skin on the tip of my index finger. Thats when I noticed these tiny tiny little water bubbles under the skin of my finger. Does anybody know what this could possibly be? o.O

I've had this since moving to Naperville/Bolingbrook area in Illinois. I never had this when I lived in Chicago or Europe. I think it's the water that's causing this.

I have had these water blisters pretty bad on the middle finger for months.
I recently tried gold bond on them and it seems to be healing them all up. I hope this works for all you's too.

Sounds like same problem...I live in UK so we don't have Gold Bond. Doctors have told me I have to wait 6 months for a skin specialist appointment, absolutely gutted!!

I hope someone has offered to send you Gold Bond

It is caused by stress

I have this problem myself. It's an allergic/senstivity reaction. In my case, I get them all over my middle finger, over the palm where the fingers meet the hand. They look like tiny blisters or drops of water under the skin, and when they break open eventually, the skin in that area gets flaky and a little itchy. In my case, my hands are sensitive to virtually everything up to and including plain hot water.

For me I had this confirmed as being caused by the water. Installed a whole house water filter and it got much better but everyone in the family still gets very dry skin from the water here.

I have them for months now, same spot, middle finger....just came back for a week in Mexico, they were gone when there. What a relieve! As soon as I walked in the house, they came back! Unbelievable! Doc said it is eczema. Hot water will definitely trigger it. Or make it worse. I say the same thing. It's in the water here in SC.