About 6 weeks ago I noticed I had stomach pains upper abdomin. It caused me a trip to the ER (1 week ago) where they ran blood/urine/ct scan and found nothing but a Hernia right above the NAVAL. I knew it was there, have pushed it back in several times. Anyway, my stomach has not hurt me at all for a couple of days but I still have no appitite. My stomach makes all kinds of crumbling noises which drives me crazy. I have a Doc. appt. with GI this coming Tuesday and hope after this vist I feel better. I know I suffer with anxiety stress and believe it may be getting the better of me!

Sounds like you have an epigastric hernia. I'm sure your doctor will recommend surgery to correct the hernia. After that things should improve tremendously. Keep a positive attitude and things will be ok.

I'm going through the same thing. Found a lump between my belly button and rib cage (feels long and flat), had a ct scan about a year ago and went to a surgeon who said it was a hernia but to small to appear on the scan. Now a year letter for about the last month I'm having stomach issues. I drive myself crazy wondering what it is and have myself dead and buried. I made another doctors appointment for next week. Good luck with your GI visit. I also suffer from anxiety and stress...don't feel alone.