I have a real problem with blisters in feet and the condition gets worse whenever I go out jogging or exercising. There are some times I am free of blisters in feet but mainly I have them and they are causing me pretty much pain and unpleasant feeling limiting me in my daily activities so I would appreciate if someone tell me what is the best treatment for these blisters in feet and how am I suppose to get rid of them fir good? Thanks!

I know it is not pleasant having those blisters on feet at all –those little red bumps filled with fluid usually are filled with water are usually being caused by heat and moisture or by wearing inadequate shoes at least this was my case, but blisters in feet may also be caused by some fungal infection or by burns or some allergic reaction as well as foot perspiration. Usually no special treatment is needed to heal blisters in feet but let your foot stay dry constantly and you may achieve it with applying some foot powder and with regular socks changing. I have found out some product called Flexitol Heel Balm – I apply it whenever I go jogging or before walking-it turns out to be perfect not just as blisters in feet prevention but also as an effective cure for foot blisters.

The following may help!

Dishydrotic Eczema: Recurrent skin reaction which occurs on the bottom of the foot. Early lesions are clear to pink, deep blisters associated with sweaty feet and itching. Later lesions cause severe scaling. Can become bacterially infected. Unknown cause, but associated with hyperhidrosis (sweaty feet), and emotional stress. Treatment involves foot soaks with burrows solution, topical and/or oral corticosteroids, and antibiotics if necessary. Prevention involves adequate lubrication of the skin.