i have small water blisters on my hands and right arm just around my thumb area any answers to wat it could be :-(

Unfortunately without much information it's hard to say as to why you have blisters. Have you been doing any lifting of heavy objects or anything like that where you would develop blisters or have these come out of nowhere? If you don't know what could have caused it then it would be worth a trip to the doctor just to make sure it's not a symptom of something more serious. I don't intend to scare you because I'm sure it's nothing, but do see a doctor! Keep us posted on what they say.

I just read your post about water blisters.I have them too on my right arm and hand.What was your diagnostics .And what meds helped the best. I've been on prednisone and atarax ( hydrooxyzine )

I just read your post, I have the same.What was your condition,what meds worked? I'm on prednisone and atarax ( hydrooxyzine hcl ) Thanks. Its embarassing kellyinsj@aol