I have a pimply rash on the right side of my face, heavily concentrated on my chin and lower cheek. It has spread to my forehead and I see a few little ones on the left side close to my mouth. I can't think of any drugs or foods out of the ordinary that could have caused this reaction. I just started my period and just got over a herpes cold sore on the right side of my lower lip. I'm wondering if I should be washing with strong antibacterial soap or if I should moisturize. I called in to my doctor but am still waiting on a call back.

did you ever get a reply to this?
what was your diagnosis?
I have the same rash!

Well,
You have to know that pimple rashes are very problematic and they can really happen to anybody. In most cases these rashes are caused by problems with your hormones. Have you had any problems with your hormones in past several days? I think that you need to get some topical creams that you can get over the counter because I am not sure is it a smart idea to leave this rash on your face alone. It will not go away soon if you do not find the appropriate treatment for the rash on your face. I hope that you will get the pimples of your face and that this helped in any way.

Good luck,
Karel