Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I was stung by a wasp 3 days ago, it was really painful that night but was absolutely fine by the time I woke up the next day, you could barely even see it.
Today, however, it's really hurting again, and a large area above the sting is swollen, hot and red.
Is this normal, or have I had a delayed allergic reaction, or has it become infected??

Loading...

I do not think that what you have had but it does sound like you could have become infected. Do you think you can see a doctor about it? I think that would be a good idea. Tell me how you're doing and let me know how it goes, okay?
Reply

Loading...

Well,
I am not sure if this could be some sort of delayed reaction of allergy because your allergy will react immediately. Allergies work this way, and there are no delays at all. You just might have small reactions and big reactions. If you are still not sure you can always see your doctor and talk to him about taking the allergy test to see what allergies do you have. This must have been caused by something else. If the swelling appeared three days after the sting you might have the wasp still in your skin. Have you considered this as an option? I hope this helped you in any way.

Good luck,
Karel
Reply

Loading...