About a month ago, I had fat injected in my laugh lines that was taken from a small incision at the base of my belly button. My main concern is that now I have a small lump below my belly button where some of the fat was taken. Is this common to happen? I had procedure four weeks ago.

I was very interested to found what caused your lump, because I had similar problem on my bottom few years ago. Here is what I’ve found. The lump is likely one of 2 things: blood under the skin as a result of the procedure or unevenness of the skin contour from removal of fat close to the skin surface. If the small lump below your belly button is hematoma it will resolve on it’s own without residual. However, unevenness from fat removal is hard if not impossible to rectify. For that you need to see a qualified plastic
surgeon.