I have a small lump on my left testical. My left testical hurts. Iwas wondering what it might be. Could I have straind it. Or is this something I should really warry about. There are no other signs. Just that there is that small bump that is on top of my left testical and that it hurts.

i have the same problem. please help.

im 16 and i have a small pea sized lump on my testical it hasnt hurt ive had it for over a year now and im going to get it checked out i looked up in a medical journal and its a sist or something but you should go get it checked out just incase

Ah, the voice of reason from a 16 year old.
It makes me feel good to hear such common sense.

By all means, go to your family doctor and get the bump/lump checked out. It could be a cyst, and not serious.

The fact that you are concerned is enough to justify a trip to the doctor's. When you're there, don't hold back any info. It's important that you give them all the facts.

This is one area that you don't want to delay on, especially if it's painful, growing, or bleeding. Blood in your urine or in seamen demands immediate attention.

im 13 and my testicle hurts and there is a small lump on my left testicle
if anything bumps into it it kind of stings