Hi everyone, I sometimes feel my testicles for any sign of abnormality. however within the past couple of weeks i felt a small lump on my left epididymis and i'll feel pain if I press with a finger. I applied greater pressure on my right side and was ok. Did anyone have this kind of issue before? can someone tell me if I should be worry about my left testicle that it may lead to bigger problem? thanks in advance for your reply.

It is GREAT that you sometimes check your testicles for abnormalities. You will appreciate this in the future as you try to spot variations and changes in their size and consistency.

It is not unusual to have a small swollen lump in the epididymis of either side that is sensitive to pressure.
You did right to compare the left and right sides. It is most likely a small inflamation of the eepididymis and not a major problem.
However, if it does not subside within a week of your discovery of it , or if it changes size (larger) or becomes more painful or throbing, you will want to seek immediate medical attention.

Doctor may prescribe an antibiotic to help deal with it, but the condition is likely to abait on its own.

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out for you, please.

Again, good job keeping an eye on your testicles and regular self-checks. High Marks!

Hi it's been almost a week since I first posted a question regarding a pain and a small lump/bump like on my left epididymis. Well the pain has almost gone away completely, but the small round bump/lump like the size of a small chopstick head is still there. I've read somewhere that a painless lump can lead to something more serious like testical cancer so I think I'm gonna see a doctor very soon. "oh man"