Today i have noticed a small lump on my testicle and i am not sure what this is. A day or two ago i have had small pains in the left of my stomach if that is any use to you. I am 16 years old and worried :-(

i am 16 and i have a good size sist on my left testicle they say they usally dont cuz pain... and the sad the found to vary small one on my other testicle that you cant see

You posted a while back so I suspect you've had it checked out. If not please go to a urologist and be upfront. I had a lump for several years and never said a word until it caused me unbearable stress. I had a testicular ultrasound done and it turned out to be nothing more then a harmless cyst. I've learne that many lumps on the testicles turn out to be nothing. It takes a fair amount of courage to get checked out but believe me it's not that bad once you do it.

go to the doctor you could have testicle torsion, they may have to remove

ME and my mates used to hit each other in the testicles for a laugh stupid i know. 4 months on i get a numbing sensation in my right testicle sitting or standing it just comes on. and i dont think i can produce as much sperm but i dont know if it is me just being paranoid.

WHAT SHALL I DO HELP!!